Verizon Wireless usually has a few deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday that make it worth checking out. The deals range from big discounts on phones when you sign up for a new plan to big discounts on accessories like cases and Bluetooth speakers as well as devices like the iPad. This year is no different with a solid lineup of deals available to help you save on popular phones like the iPhone and Google Pixel as well as top accessories. You can find all of the sales below as they become available.
FEATURED DEAL: $400 Off The iPhone X (Click To Activate)
Best Deals and Sales For Black Friday Through Cyber Monday
- View All of Verizon’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals (Click Here) – click the link to be taken to the Verizon Wireless page where they list all of the latest Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. This link will send you directly to their deals page.
- $400 Off iPhone X – sign up for a new line at Verizon Wireless to get an instant $400 off the iPhone X.
- $400 Off + 6 Months Free Apple Music – get up to $400 off select iPhone and Android phones along with 6 months of Apple Music for free. Click the link to activate this deal. Some exclusions apply.
Almost all of the deals above, other than the deals for accessories, require a new line addition unless otherwise noted. Most of the deals expire on Cyber Monday at midnight.
Also Check Out: Verizon Promo Codes For Free Activation, Trade-In’s and More
Sample Deals From Past Years
- $100 Off Android Phones – Get $100 off the retail price of most Android phones sold through their website. You’re still also eligible for up to $300 in trade-in credits when you sell back your old phone when purchasing.
- $50 Off Parrot AR Drone – You will receive an instant discount of $50 off the Parrot AR Drone when you purchase in-store or online during Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
- $50 Off Beats Solo2 wireless on-ear headphones – The Beats Solo2 headphones will be $50 off throughout the weekend. Free shipping is also included on most purchases.
- $300 Back To Use Towards iPhone 6s – When you trade in your old phone you can get up to $300 in credits to use towards the purchase of an iPhone 6s.
- $50 Off Mophie Powerstation – You can find a $50 off sale on the Mophie Powerstation to make sure your phone is always charged up. This is one of the largest discounts we’ve seen on this battery from Mophie.
- Free Overnight Shipping – Receive free overnight shipping on all phone purchases as well as select accessories throughout Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Get $500 when you switch, trade in your smartphone & buy the Samsung GS6 – When you switch to Verizon Wireless from another wireless provider and trade in your existing cell phone you can get up to $500. You must also purchase the new Samsung Galaxy S6 in order for this promotion to be valid. You can find more information through the link.
What Deals We Expect
It’s hard to say exactly what deals will be available for their Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in 2015. If history repeats itself then we should see a lot of heavily discounted accessories such as Bluetooth speakers, iPhone cases, and so on. You will also see a lot of deals available on Android phones. I know most people are hoping for a big sale on iPhone’s, but that’s not likely to happen, at least not for the iPhone 6s or 6s Plus. If they do have any iPhone deals available it will probably be for older versions of the iPhone such as the iPhone 5s or possibly even the iPhone 6.
Verizon is announcing that they will have free overnight shipping starting on November 1st and running through Cyber Monday on November 30th. This is great to help you make sure that all of your Christmas and other holiday shopping gifts are there on time. We will keep this page updated with all of the latest deals to help you save big during this year’s Black Friday. If you need help finding a deal or have a question about any of Verizon Wireless’s sales or their Black Friday and Cyber Monday advertisements you can leave it below in the comments. We will do our best to help you find the deal you’re looking for no matter what exactly you’re looking for.