FreedomPop has just announced their Business Plans to accompany their already popular free phone plans for individuals. The FreedomPop business plan is essentially the same service, just built for small business with larger plans and the ability to purchase more compatible phones at a low price. The new business plans still have a free option with unlimited talk and text along with 2GB’s of shared data. The deal currently available at the launch is you’ll receive a month free of their 4GB’s of shared data for signing up. You can cancel their plans at any time or simply downgrade to the free plan once the one month trial is over.
What Do You Receive With FreedomPop’s Business Plan?
- Unlimited minutes and texts each month
- Shared data across all lines
- Single bill for all lines on your business plan
- Detailed reporting to track all lines on your account
- Free MMS and visual voicemail
- Priority customer support
- Discounted pricing on bulk phone purchases (4+)
- find more info
These plans are built for a small business who needs the absolute basics and won’t need to rely on data. These are perfect for a business needing secondary or backup phones as the compatible phones start at just $29.99 per device. Follow the link below to find more information on this deal and the new business plans offered by FreedomPop.