Update: This deal to get unlimited data free for a year from Sprint must be done online through their website and can’t be done in-store.
When you switch to Sprint you can now get a free unlimited data plan for one year. If you’re a new customer or switching to Sprint from Verizon or AT&T you can get this plan which gives you unlimited talk, text, and data for an entire year. The only payments you will make are the cost of the new device you bring after trading in your old device.
The only catch to this plan is that you must bring your old device (BYOD) from either Verizon or AT&T to be eligible. Other than that you’ll have a free unlimited data plan and just pay the monthly price of your new device on that plan and any fees associated with that. There are no activation fees or annual contracts associated with this discount.
How To Claim Your Free Unlimited Plan
- Bring over your AT&T or Verizon device (Bring Your Own Device – BYOD Deal)
- Sign up for the plan and choose your new device or use your eligible device
- Switch your number over to Sprint
- Enjoy your free year of Sprint’s Unlimited Plan (An $800 value)
- Get step-by-step directions and activate your free year on Sprint.com (Click to go to Free Unlimited page)
You can access the rest of our Sprint promo codes through the link provided. That page is updated with a mix of promo codes and deals for both new customers and existing customers. If you have any questions about this deal you can leave them below in the comments and we will do our best to get you an answer.