Use our guide to figure out everything you need to about AT&T Uverse Internet. We have reviews of their internet plans as well as pricing and if it’s available in your area. Browse all of the sections below to see if AT&T internet is right for you.
Cities With AT&T Internet (Uverse)
This list has cities where AT&T Uverse is available. This list is just a sample list with many of the more populous cities. There are also some cities where some addresses have AT&T internet available and others do not, so always check your address on their website to see if it’s available and what offers are available.
- Akron, OH
- Birmingham, AL
- Charleston, SC
- Chattanooga, TN
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Dayton, OH
- Fort Worth, TX
- Greenville, SC
- Houston, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- Madison, WI
- Memphis, TN
- Miami, FL
- Mobile, AL
- Nashville, TN
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Orlando, FL
- Raleigh, NC
- San Antonio, TX
- San Diego, CA
* This is a sample list of some of the large markets where AT&T has home services available. You can check your address on their website to see what services are available.
States With AT&T Internet (Uverse)
AT&T Uverse is available in many states. This gives you an idea of what type of coverage they have with their TV and internet services, but just because it’s in your state doesn’t always mean it’s available in your city. Find a list of states below that we will update regularly.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
AT&T Internet Plans, Prices, and Speeds
AT&T Uverse has various internet speeds depending on where you live. Many of the major markets now have gigabit (1000 Mbps) speeds with many rural areas still only having lower speeds available. We’ve broken down the plans and speeds available in most markets below which includes three different options.
- AT&T Internet: This entry-level internet plan which has 100 Mbps speeds for $50 per month.
- AT&T Internet 300: This plan has 300 Mbps internet speeds for $70 per month. Powered by AT&T Fiber.
- AT&T Internet 1000: This plan has gigabit speeds (1000 Mbps) for $90 per month.
- check current pricing
* All of the pricing above was current at the time of this guide. This pricing is for your first 12 months and they’re considered promotional pricing. Your prices may go up at the end of the 12 months if you don’t renegotiate.
Do you have AT&T Uverse or have any questions about their internet and TV services? Leave all of your comments, reviews, and questions below. We will do our best to help you get an answer to any questions you may have.