Posts Tagged with “t-mobile”
T-Mobile has yet another year of great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals and sales available. They’ve announced multiple deals that include a free iPhone 8 as well as discounts on their data plans and popular devices. You can find all of the latest deals below as we receive them. Most of these deals are for new customers, those adding a new line, or those upgrading to a new plan unless otherwise noted.
Latest Deals and Sales
- Buy an iPhone 7, 7Plus, 8, 8 Plus and Gift One Free – when you purchase an iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus you can gift one for free via a mail-in rebate. Continue through the link to activate this offer and find more information.
- Buy one Samsung Galaxy, get one to gift with new line added via prepaid MasterCard – when you purchase select Samsung Galaxy models you can get one to gift when you add a new line with a prepaid mastercard.
- Save an additional $100 off select smartphones with promo code – you can receive an additional $100 off select phone purchases when you click this link and put in the code MAGENTA at checkout.
- $150 Back In Bill Credits When You Finance An iPad – finance an iPad with T-Mobile with a plan of 6 GB’s or higher to receive an instant $150 in bill credits.
- More Black Friday and Cyber monday Deals – continue through this link to find the full selection of T-Mobile deals that we didn’t feature here or simply missed. These deals change regularly.
Example Deals From Past Black Friday Sales
- iPhone 7 for $0 – Get the iPhone 7 for $0 when you trade in an eligible smartphone and sign up for T-Mobile One. Follow the link for more information.
- Switch and get $800 – Switch to T-Mobile from Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T and get up to $800 to purchase a new device and pay your early termination fees. Follow the link for more information on how you can get money to switch as well as take advantage of other Cyber Monday deals in combination with switching to T-Mobile.
- Buy 2 Lines, Get 2 Lines Free – The top deal we’ve seen so far from a wireless company during the holiday shopping season is this. You can get two lines for free when you add two lines to your data plan. This also works for existing customers who already have two lines on their shared data plan. All of these lines are for unlimited data. You can find more details by following the link as there is some fine print.
- Free Samsung Galaxy S7 – Get a Samsung Galaxy S7 for free during this Cyber Monday sale. All you need to do is to sign up for a T-Mobile plan and trade in your old device. This is a limited time offer.
- Up To $700 To Switch – T-Mobile will help pay your early termination fees and give you big discounts on a new phone when you switch from another provider.
Continue reading »
T-Mobile has been expanding all of their discounts and deals recently with the latest being a great senior discount. The T-Mobile senior discount will give seniors (55+) a discount of about 50% off the regular price of their plans. The deal is you’ll receive two lines of unlimited data, talk, and text for just $60 per month plus the cost of your devices. This is 50% off the regular price of $120 per month you would pay if you weren’t eligible for this discount. The $60 per month includes all taxes and fees but doesn’t cover the cost of your purchased phones (usually an extra $25+ per month per phone from all carriers).
This deal is one of the best we’ve seen as far as discounts on the actual data plan as it’s rare that a wireless brand would discount their plans that heavily. Also, the fact that the age to get the senior discount is only 55 years old should open it up to millions of customers. This is the best deal as of right now for any couple 55 or over that’s looking for a plan and has good coverage in their area. Before switching to T-Mobile from another carrier you’ll want to make sure that the coverage is good in your area.
What You Need To Know About T-Mobile’s Senior Discount
- $60 per month for two unlimited data lines. Price for two is $60 per month. This is 50% off the regular monthly price. The price includes all taxes and fees.
- Unlimited everything plan. The plan included with the senior discount is the T-Mobile One Plan. This is the plan that everyone who has T-Mobile is on and includes unlimited talk, text, and data.
- Available in-store only. This deal is only available in-store. This means you’ll have to find a local T-Mobile store in order to currently sign up for one of these offers. This may change in the future.
More: Discover the best senior cell phone plans in our guide.
We’re not sure how long T-Mobile will be running this senior discount, but if it’s like their student discounts or other deals then it should be indefinite. You can visit the T-Mobile website for more information on this discount. In order to claim this discount, you will have to sign up at a T-Mobile store and show your ID to prove age. If you need more information on this data plan then you can check out our T-Mobile One plan review here. If you have any other questions or comments you can leave them in the comment section below and we will do our best to respond.
T-Mobile is known for changing the way we think about our data plans by offering simple solutions to what is usually a complex issue. T-Mobile One is now your single option plan from T-Mobile that offers unlimited data for one exact price that includes taxes and fees. This is big as taxes and fees can make a $100 bill easily shoot up to $130 or more from other carriers depending on where you live.
In this review, we break down everything you need to know about the plan from the pricing of individual and family plans to information on throttling and how it stacks up to other major carriers.
How Much Does It Cost
Unlike data plans from other carriers, this plan has a simple straightforward price of $70 per month for a single line. The $70 will include all of the taxes and fees that could push your total up by $10-$30 depending on where you live.
Continue reading »
For a limited time, T-Mobile is offering their new SyncUp Drive free with a 24-month finance commitment and eligible data plan. The T-Mobile SyncUp Drive will then turn your vehicle into a mobile WiFi hotspot powering data for all of your devices including phones, tablets and more. Along with creating a fast mobile hotspot, you will also get access to data about your vehicle including GPS location and any problems along with the ability to set alerts for speed and driving behavior.
You can get the service free by following this link and providing the needed information to T-Mobile. If you’re a new customer you will need to purchase a data plan, and existing customers can use their current data plan with this device. We’ve written a guide to T-Mobile’s data plans that might help you choose the right plan for you if you’re going to be adding streaming from your vehicle. This offer will only be available for a limited time and can only be claimed online or by calling the number on the T-Mobile website.
The iPhone 7 is the latest iPhone to hit the market and with that are a long list of deals available. We have deals and coupons available from the top wireless providers such as Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint to other retailers like Best Buy and the official Apple Store. The best deals so far for the 7 and 7 Plus are when you switch to another carrier or trade-in your old phone. Look through the current list of the best iPhone 7 and 7 Plus deals below along with any offers we’ve found to switch wireless carriers. This page is updated regularly.
Best Deals For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- Verizon: iPhone 7 For $0 Down – Get the iPhone 7 for $0 down at Verizon Wireless when you trade-in another eligible iPhone.
- Sprint: iPhone 7 for $0 Down + Waived Activation – Sprint has waived their activation fee and will also give the iPhone 7 for $0 down. You don’t even need to trade-in your old phone to receive this offer. They’re also offering the 256 GB version for the price of the 128GB.
- AT&T: Free iPhone 7 with DirecTV – When you sign up for DirecTV you are eligible to receive a free iPhone 7 (32 GB). You can find all of the fine print and details by going through the link.
Best Deals To Switch And Get An iPhone 7
If you’re going to switch to another carrier for the iPhone 7 then you should take advantage of the numerous great deals. All of the major carriers are currently offering huge deals to switch that can include paying your fees to switch to giving you big discounts on new phones like the iPhone 7. Check out the latest deals below.
- Sprint: Switch and Save 50% – Sprint currently has a deal available to switch where you can get 50% off the rates of most plans from Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile. You can find all of the details through the link.
- Verizon: Up To $300 Per Device Trade-In – When you sign up for new lines and trade-in your old devices you can be eligible for up to $300 in credits per device. You also won’t be charged any activation fees.
- AT&T: Discounted Plans and Phones – New customers to AT&T are currently eligible for discounts on their data plans and phones. You will also be eligible for an unlimited plan when bundled with DirecTV.
- T-Mobile: All Fees Covered To Switch + Discounts On Phones – T-Mobile will cover all of the
Continue reading »
No matter if it’s for streaming or business, having a data plan for your iPad will help you achieve your goals no matter where you’re at. T-Mobile has a large selection of data plans available for the iPad as well as other popular tablets. They’re also one of the few wireless providers who will also give you free data. We’ve broken down some of their best data plans available for your tablet including information on pricing, data speeds, coverage, and how they compare to other providers such as AT&T and Verizon.
Continue reading »
Just a few days after we wrote about the unlimited family data plans, T-Mobile has announced yet another option for their individual plans. The T-Mobile Data Stash is the latest in their uncarrier innovations where you can keep your unused 4G data each month to stash it until you need it. This data will roll over each month until it expires after one year without use.
Continue reading »
If you’re a customer looking for a new wireless plan then you’ve picked one of the best times. T-Mobile has just announced that they have new limited time pricing on their family plans to give you unlimited data for just $100 per month.
Continue reading »
T-Mobile has made strides in the past year to simplify the way we purchase our phones and wireless plans. This Cyber Monday, they have a large number of deals to help you get even better savings on your phone with deals for all of the top phones and accessories. The list of phones can be seen in the advertisement scanned below. The deals include everything from discounts on the total price of the phones up to $100 to a lot of $0 down financing offers. The list of phones covers everything from the new Apple iPhone 6 to the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Nexus 6. Look through all of the deals we’ve detailed below, as well as the adscan below the deals that will take you to those deals on their website.
iPhone 6 for $0 Down + Upgrade – get the new iPhone 6 in various storage options for $0 down along with a discount. You will also be able to upgrade at no extra cost. Meaning that you can purchase the 64GB iPhone 6 for the same price as the 16GB version. Check the page for full details.
$150 Off Samsung Galaxy S5 – in our opinion this is one of the best deals out of the entire sale. You get an automatic discount of $150 on the Samsung Galaxy S5 along with
Continue reading »
If you need a new smartphone or wireless plan then Black Friday is one of the better days to take advantage of deals. No matter if you’re a new customer or just upgrading their should be plenty of deals available. On this page you can find all of the best Black Friday deals for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile. Even though they’re “Black Friday deals” most of these deals are either currently live or actually start before Friday. Many of the deals will also last beyond Friday and most will run until Cyber Monday. The deals we’ve seen so far include most of the hottest smartphones including the iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and more.
Continue reading »
The iPhone 6 is arguably the most popular phone on the market today. This means that most retailers will be having Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on the phone to draw in customers. So far there are already a lot of great deals being released along with many more that will be available soon. This page will help keep you updated on all of the deals available from retailers that include Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Amazon, Sam’s Club, Target and many more. Go through our list of deals below to help you save.
Continue reading »
As part of their roll back sale on cell phones, Walmart has cut the price on the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C to some of the lowest prices they’ve ever featured. Walmart has knocked the price of the iPhone 5S down to $79 (was $99) on-contract and the iPhone 5C on-contract to 97 cents (was $29). These deals are valid for
Continue reading »
Everyone wants to save money on the growing costs of cell phones plans and seniors are no different. Unlike many other categories, there are actually some discounts out there for seniors to save money on their monthly plans and cell phones with everything from memberships like AARP to discounts you can receive for just showing an ID. Most of the plans for seniors that we will go into detail about below are different than your normal plans. This includes
Continue reading »
If you’re active duty or a military veteran there are many discounts available to help you save on your monthly phone bill and even unlocked phones. Unlike stores that give you a small discount, you can save hundreds a year by taking advantage of military discounts from major wireless carriers such as AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, Tracfone and more.
Be aware that many of these discounts require you to show up at your local retail locations or send your information. Many times they will want proof that can include anything from a military address to a military ID. Take a look at a few of the discounts from major wireless providers and phone brands below. We will be adding more discounts to this list as we find them. If you’re in the military and know of any other discounts available then leave the information in the comments or send us a message.
Verizon Wireless Military Discounts
If you’re active duty military or a veteran you can get up to 15% off your monthly bill if you are the account holder. For you to get your discount the plan must be $34.99 a month or higher with less than 5 lines total. There are also a few exclusions such as the unlimited plans. You can get this discount at most Verizon Wireless retail locations as well as online as available. They don’t provide a lot of detailed information on their military discounts so calling their store may be your best option for getting the discount.
Go To Verizon Wireless
AT&T Wireless Military Discounts
AT&T has a military discount that can be applied by active duty and veterans to get 14% off the total bill. The discount only applies to the primary line on the account which is held by the person getting the military discount. To get the discount you must go to your local AT&T store and provide some type of identification that shows your military status. I would call ahead before showing up to make sure your local store has someone who can apply this discount to your account.
Go To AT&T
Sprint Military Discounts
Sprint has a military discount of 15% off your monthly bill. To get the deal you can go to their website, go to your local Sprint store, or call the customer service number to find out exactly how to get this discount applied to your bill. In all cases, you will have to provide your current information as well as some type of identification to show you are active military or a veteran.
Go To Sprint
T-Mobile Military Discounts
T-Mobile offers military discounts to both active duty and retired military personnel. The discounts they give depend on many different factors but range from 8% to 15% off the total of your monthly bill. To get the discount you can visit their website using the link below and then follow the instructions. The easiest way is to visit their website and then call the number provided to have them walk you through it quickly and make sure you’re receiving the largest discount. You will, of course, need your military ID or another form of identification.
Go To T-Mobile
US Cellular Military Discounts
U.S. Cellular has a page dedicated to showing what discounts are available to members of the military. They currently only give discounts to active duty military but their discounts extend to your total bill and not just one line like other carriers. The page linked above has all of the information you need to claim the deals including the phone number you need to call to be able to get the 15% off your monthly bill.
Go To US Cellular
Straight Talk Military Discounts
We currently don’t have any information on military or veteran discounts for Straight Talk. If this changes then we will list the discount here. You can still find plenty of deals for Straight Talk in our deals section linked below.
Find Straight Talk Promo Codes
Tracfone Military Discounts
We do not currently have any military discounts that we can list for Tracfone, but just like Straight Talk we usually do have a good selection of promo codes that will give you big discounts. You can find any deals we currently have on our Tracfone deals page linked below.
Find Tracfone Promo Codes
There may be other discounts and coupons out there for military and as we find them we will post them here. Always check out the terms and conditions of these discounts before applying to make sure you are getting the most out of the discount. There may be some instances where you can get a larger discount from your employer than with the military discount. If you’re a veteran, make sure you have some sort of identification as noted on the phone companies website’s to be able to prove your status to get the deals above. These deals were available at the time of this posting, but may no longer be available. Leave any comments or questions below.