T-Mobile is known for trying to change up the wireless industry and put customers first, so you can expect some great deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. They’ve announced multiple deals ahead of the popular shopping weekend along with ongoing offers for switching to their network. These deals include everything from major discounts on the iPhone to deals on their wireless plans where you can get free data and free lines. We will keep this page updated with the best deals we see. You can claim most of these deals online or by calling their deals line at 1-877-447-1264.
Here are some of the best deals we’ve found so far from T-Mobile for the week leading up to Black Friday clear through Cyber Monday:
- iPhone 7 for $0 – Get the iPhone 7 for $0 when you trade in an eligible smartphone and sign up for T-Mobile One. Follow the link for more information.
- Switch and get $800 – Switch to T-Mobile from Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T and get up to $800 to purchase a new device and pay your early termination fees. Follow the link for more information on how you can get money to switch as well as take advantage of other Cyber Monday deals in combination with switching to T-Mobile.
- Buy 2 Lines, Get 2 Lines Free – The top deal we’ve seen so far from a wireless company during the holiday shopping season is this. You can get two lines for free when you add two lines to your data plan. This also works for existing customers who already have two lines on their shared data plan. All of these lines are for unlimited data. You can find more details by following the link as there is some fine print.
- Free Samsung Galaxy S7 – Get a Samsung Galaxy S7 for free during this Cyber Monday sale. All you need to do is to sign up for a T-Mobile plan and trade in your old device. This is a limited time offer.
- Up To $700 To Switch – T-Mobile will help pay your early termination fees and give you big discounts on a new phone when you switch from another provider.
- 20% off accessories – Receive 20% off most accessories in their online accessories store which includes popular phone cases, bluetooth speakers and more. Some exclusions such as the Apple Watch and Beats by Dre products still apply.
- T-Mobile SyncUp Drive for free – When you add the SyncUp Drive car Wifi to your data plan you can get the device for free following a bill credit. Follow the link for more information on this deal.
- Free shipping on all phones and tablets – Receive free shipping on all purchases of phones and tablets, even those with a data plan.
- Bring your Google Pixel and get $325 back – Purchase a Google Pixel and bring it to T-Mobile to receive $325 back in the form of bill credits over 24-months.
What Deals To Expect
You can usually expect some great deals from T-Mobile during the major shopping holiday shopping weekend of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Out of the major wireless companies, T-Mobile usually has the best deals. In the past, they’ve had great deals on free data when signing up for a new line to big discounts on the latest iPhone. Some of the best deals they have are on accessories such as battery phone cases and Bluetooth speakers where they can be anywhere from 20% to 50% off. Their accessory deals still won’t beat the likes of Best Buy, Walmart, or Amazon, but their deals on phones usually beat Verizon Wireless, AT&T, and Sprint. We will see if 2016 is the same as past years, but from all indication, you should be able to find some great deals, especially if you’re a new customer switching over from a major provider.
These deals will be updated regularly to help you find the best offers. If you know of another deal from T-Mobile we’ve missed or if you have a question about a deal leave it in the comments below.
Leave a Comment
We send out the best deals for small business owners and startup founders weekly. Once a week you'll receive an email with all of the best savings available on everything from software and tools to office supplies and more.