99Designs Coupon Codes and Discounts
If you're getting a design from 99Designs you can use their free design consultation to figure out exactly what you need. Don't spend the money to get a professional design without knowing exactly what you want and what will work best for your project.
Save on your graphic design needs with all of the latest 99Designs coupon codes and discounts available with deals for up to $25 off. 99Designs is a marketplace with thousands of graphic designers competing for your business. You can start contests for top designers to compete for your business on everything from logo design and app icon design to infographics, posters, t-shirts, album covers, packaging and more. Find all of the latest coupon codes and deals above for both new customers and existing customers.
We do our best to keep all of the pricing updated for the most popular categories at 99Designs. As of right now, we have all of the pricing information on their logo design packages as well as basic information on each package.
- Bronze for $299 – This is the cheapest logo design package available. You should expect about 30 different designers for this contest
- Silver for $499 – The silver package is the next step up with slightly better designers bidding with around 60 designs submitted. You’ll also receive free prioritized support.
- Gold for $799 – This is a premium logo design package with better designers and around 90 designs submitted on average.
- Platinum for $1,299 – The Platinum package is the top package available with the top designers available. The designers are handpicked for this level of logo design with around 60 designs submitted on average. You’ll also receive free prioritized support.
How Do 99Designs Prices Compare?
Even if you use a deal or sale to knock down the price, you’ll still want to make sure you’re getting a great deal overall. Since graphic designers aren’t exactly hard to find, this means that it all comes down to the average price you’d pay elsewhere. You can find an article on the 99Designs website where they compare prices of logo design from free logo makers to high-end corporate designs. Another great resource for figuring out the price is from Thumbtack’s average logo design price tool. This allows you to figure out what others are paying in your area for logo design. The average price for logo design in major metros of the United States seems to be around $200.
Tips For Saving On 99Designs Services
- Lowest Price Is Good For Most – The lowest priced design plan is usually good for most businesses, especially smaller businesses and websites where the logo doesn’t matter as much. If your logo will go on packaging and so on then you may need to boost your design contest to a more expensive package in order to get designs from the top designers within the marketplace.
- Combine Packages For A Discount – When you combine select design packages you will be given a discount. This means if you combine logo design with business card design or package design you can receive up to 25% off the regular price of purchasing the designs separate. You will need to choose the combo plans on the pricing page to receive your discount.
- Use A Coupon Code – Coupon codes have become rare with 99Designs, but you can still find the occasional coupon. The coupon codes we’ve seen are usually for new customers and are part of a promotional package for select products. We’ve seen coupons for logo design the most frequently which can give you anywhere from 25% to 50% off the regular pricing.
Other Deals You May Be Interested In:
After you’ve gotten your designs finished then you’ll need somewhere to print your products. Check out a few deals from top printing companies below.