If you’re looking to cut your traditional cable then you’ll want to make sure that you pick a streaming service that works for you. In this DirecTV Now review, we look at all of the packages and channels available along with pricing and our take on the streaming service after using it for a month.
Quick Review: DirecTV Now is a very capable replacement for your traditional cable package or satellite services like DirecTV or Dish. There are a few downsides like a clunky guide and occasional buffering, but none of these are deal breakers. We’ve used DirecTV Now for streaming live shows and live sports and can recommend it to anyone looking for a live streaming service.
Website: DirecTVNow.com (7-Day Free Trial + Deals)
DirecTV Now Packages and Pricing
DirecTV Now currently has four different packages with a mix of channels and prices. The entry-level and most popular package is their “Live A Little” package with over 60 channels with a price of $35 per month. This includes most of the major channels most need including ABC, CBS, ESPN, HGTV, NBC, Fox, CNN, Fox News and more. After the entry-level option, you have three other options that go up in price until you reach the “Gotta Have It” package with over 120 channels and a price of $70 per month.
- Live A Little – 60+ Channels For $35 Per Month
- Just Right – 80+ Channels for $50 Per Month
- Go Big – 100+ Channels For $60 Per Month
- Gotta Have It – 120+ Channels For $70 Per Month
Premium Channel Add-Ons:
You can add premium channels with any package for the prices below.
- HBO – $5 per month
- Cinemax – $5 per month
- Showtime – $8 per month
- Starz – $8 per month
This list is updated regularly as DirecTV Now changes their packages and pricing.
In our opinion, the entry-level option should work for most customers. This package gives you most of your essential channels and doesn’t break the bank. As most looking for a cable alternative are trying to save money it doesn’t really make sense to splurge for a larger package such as the “Gotta Have It” unless there are specific channels you want that can’t be found in the other packages.
Another benefit of having a DirecTV Now subscription is that you can use it as your cable provider to access apps including Watch ESPN, HGTV and over 35 more. You can find the entire listing of channels on their website as some channels within each package change frequently.
Pros and Cons – Our Take On DirecTV Now
- Good Pricing and Available Channel Packages – Most people that ditch their cable bundle do it because they’re looking to save money or they only need a few channels. DirecTV Now has a great entry-level package for only $35 that has almost every channel that most people watch. This makes it a true cable alternative that can help you save money and not be locked into some type of long contract.
- Clear Channels – One thing that’s immediately noticeable is that the picture on every channel is very clear. When compared to our cable service, DirecTV Now looked much brighter and clearer.
- Plenty Of Devices – DirecTV Now will stream on plenty of different devices. You can stream DirecTV Now from most browsers along with most Roku devices, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick, Google Chromecast, iPad, Android Tablets, iPhone, Android Phones, and more. You can find the entire updated list of devices available on their website.
- Occasionally Buffers – Even though their service has gotten much better than when it originally launched, you do get the occasional buffering. The buffering will depend on your internet connection and other factors, but the buffering usually only lasted a few seconds. It doesn’t matter at all when watching regular television, but if it would buffer during an important time in a sporting event then it could get annoying. Since this has been slowly improving since the launch I would guess that these problems will be nearly eliminated at some point.
- Price Of Larger Packages – The entry-level package that has almost every channel most people need at a reasonable price. Once you get beyond the entry-level “Live A Little” package you start paying a higher premium per channel with many of these channels being secondary type channels. Many people ditch their cable to save money and even though the entry-level package does solve that problem, the other packages start getting expensive quickly.
- Guide Can Be Clunky and Slow – The guide to find your channels is something that DirecTV Now needs to improve. They keep releasing new options that do help, but overall the guide can be very slow when switching channels and trying to find your favorite channels. Since you have to use the guide to find each channel, this can get old fast.
- Only Two Concurrent Streams Per Subsciption – DirecTV Now only allows you to have two streams per account going at once. If you’re using this in a home for your family you’ll realize that two streams will be quickly taken up. A few competitors already offer more screens at once or unlimited screens so it would be nice to see DirecTV Now move towards allowing more streams at once.
We spent about a month using DirecTV Now as our main source of live TV. At first, we weren’t sure if it could be a complete replacement for cable, but as we continued using it we found that many features and options actually made it better than our current cable provider. There are times when it will buffer for a couple seconds and the guide to switch channels can get slow but this really isn’t a deal breaker.
Overall, DirecTV Now is a good cable alternative and one of the best live TV streaming services currently on the market. We currently recommend their “Live A Little” package with 60+ channels for $35 per month as the best plan if you’re purchasing their service.
DirecTV Now Promotions and Deals
We keep this section updated with any deals and promotions for DirecTV Now. These deals are available for new customers signing up for a new package. These deals in the past have included everything from free devices when you prepay, such as an Apple TV or Roku device, along with big discounts on the regular price of a plan for multiple months. Find all of the latest deals below (updated regularly).
3 Months For $10 Per Month – During this promotion, you’ll receive your first three months for only $10 per month. Follow the link provided to activate this offer. A promo code will pop up on their website to give you this discount at checkout.
Apple TV 4K When You Prepay For 3 Months – When you follow this link and prepay for 3 months of DirecTV Now service you’ll receive an Apple TV 4K with no additional charge. The device will be shipped once you’ve prepaid for your service. New customers only.
Amazon Fire TV When You Prepay One Month – When you prepay for only one month of DirecTV Now you can receive an Amazon Fire TV. This means you can prepay for one month of DirecTV Now for $35 and receive an Amazon Fire TV ($70 value) at no additional charge.
AT&T Customer Discounts (DirecTV Now For $10 Per Month) – If you’re an AT&T Wireless or AT&T Internet customer then you can get a big discount on DirecTV Now. They’re currently offering AT&T customers (with select plans) DirecTV Now for as low as $10 per month when you verify your account when signing up or within the profile area if you’re already signed up. Follow the link provided for more information on how you can receive this discount.
Do you have any questions, comments, or your own review of DirecTV Now? Leave those below. We will do our best to answer any questions you may have and figure out if this streaming service is right for you.
If you don’t have cable and still want to watch the NCAA Tournament then you have plenty of options. The best part about most of these streaming services is that they offer a 7-day free trial and most of the channels you need to watch the entire tournament from start to finish. We break down the best options to stream the NCAA tournament below with information on the plan you need to purchase along with any deals.
Streaming Options For NCAA Tournament:
In order to watch all of the tournament games and not miss any games, you’ll need to make sure that you purchase a plan from the streaming service that offers all of the channels for this year’s tournament. Just like last year, the channels you need to watch all of the games will be CBS, TruTV, TBS, and TNT. The early games will be on TruTV, TBS, TNT, and CBS. Later games such as Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight will be on a mix of TBS and CBS with the Final Four and championship game being exclusively on TBS.
Sling TV – Sling Blue Plan for $25/month
Sling TV is a good choice to stream all of the NCAA tournament games through March Madness. They offer all of the channels you need within their Sling Blue package which is $25 per month. They also include a 7-day free trial to get you started and see if the service works for you. This is one of the lowest prices available from a major streaming service to be able to watch all of the games.
DirecTV Now – Live A Little Package
DirecTV Now has all of the channels you need with their “Live A Little” package. They offer a free trial for 7-days and then usually have some type of deal available if you pre-pay for at least one month. The service works well overall and will also give you access to top channels outside of those used for March Madness. You can sign up for a free trial through the link below and a promotional offer will usually pop up on their website when you go through one of our links.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu not only has on-demand programming, but they also have live TV. In order to stream live TV, you’ll need to make sure that you signup for “Hulu with Live TV” during the sign-up process. They only offer one package and it includes all of the channels you need. They also just announced a new feature that allows you to choose your favorite teams and get alerts such as what time they play and what channel. Also, note that your subscription to the live TV package also gives you access to their entire catalog of content. Hulu offers a free trial that lasts for 7-days and then after the free trial, you’ll pay $39.99 per month.
Youtube TV offers all of the channels you need for the NCAA tournament, but the major downside as of right now is that it’s only available in select areas. The areas where you can get Youtube TV keep expanding. If you live outside of a major metro area then you probably can’t get their service at this time. They only offer one package and that includes all of the channels you need to watch the tournament. You can get a 7-day free trial and once the trial is up you’ll pay $35 per month.
FuboTV is a live sports streaming service so you can bet that they have all of the channels you need to stream the tournament without a cable subscription. They also offer a 7-day free trial, but their price is a little higher than others at $44.99 per month. You do have numerous sports channels in one package that can’t be found anywhere else so it’s worth a look if you’re into numerous sports that can be hard to find. FuboTV is yet another solid option to catch the entire tournament. You can use the link below to sign up and then access the content on numerous devices.
So after breaking down all of your options to stream the tournament without needing cable TV, you can see that you have plenty of options. Since all of the streaming services mentioned do offer a free trial, you can essentially watch the tournament for free by trying out each service for 7-days. If you have a favorite streaming service for sports or have any questions you can leave them below in the comments section.
We’ve found that most people give multiple live streaming services a try before settling on the one that best fits their viewing habits. If you’ve already tried DirecTV Now then you can try out this list of alternatives and competitors that we’ve put together. We’ve broken down each alternative with information to help you best choose which works for you whether it’s a sports-focused service or a service that can be bundled with your existing internet or wireless plan. This page will be updated regularly with new alternatives.
Sling TV is the main competitor to DirecTV Now. They have millions of subscribers and their pricing is actually slightly lower than DirecTV Now for most packages. The plans start at $20 per month with the option to add an add-on plan specific to your watching habits for $5. The add-on simply includes more channels of your choice of sports, comedy, kids, lifestyle and more. The services are very similar, including some of the same downfalls, but overall it’s a solid option for catching everything from the big game to your favorite shows. You can get a free 7-day trial to see if Sling TV is right for you.
Fubo TV is a streaming service that has a focus on sports. Since most people purchasing a live TV streaming service are interested in sports, this can make a lot of sense. The price of FuboTV starts at $44.90 per month which is much higher than many of the competitors. The reason many purchase Fubo is for their secondary and international sports channels that are hard to find anywhere else. If you’re only needing to stream games on ESPN or Fox Sports then you can find cheaper options. You can also get a 7-day free trial to see if you like their service along with a discounted first month after that.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu with Live TV is the live streaming offering of Hulu. They have all of the top sports, news, and lifestyle channels available for $39.99 per month. Another great thing about this service is that they allow “unlimited screens” so if you’re in a household with multiple people watch on separate TV’s you won’t run into the problem of other streaming services that allows two devices to be streaming at a time. They essentially have just the one package with top channels, but they do have add-ons for channels like HBO and Showtime. They offer one week free along with other promotions on their website.
Youtube TV is the live TV streaming option from Youtube/Google. It’s not currently available everywhere just yet, but the reviews are good and it’s only $35 per month. They have the top channels and allow up to 6 devices to be streaming at once. The channel options are heavy on sports and news along with other select channels such as Disney, ABC, CBS, AMC and more. Just like most of the other streaming services they also offer a 7-day free trial.
Cable and DirecTV
I know the main reason most people switch to DirecTV Now is to ditch their current cable bundle. As more people have ditched to start using services like DirecTV Now or Sling TV, many providers have lowered the price of their cable plans. Providers like Comcast Xfinity and Charter Spectrum have unveiled “skinny bundles” which give you a few basic channels for a low price. Many other internet providers have increased the prices of their internet services and lowered the prices of cable, so many of these bundles will actually save you money as you will need internet to use a streaming service anyways.
It always pays to at least check to see what the current price of a bundle is with your cable provider before opting for an OTT streaming service. You can find a deal below to compare providers and find any current deals.
Streaming services like Sling TV are perfect for students who don’t need and can’t afford 500 channels, but still want live sports and channels like CNN and HGTV. We get asked multiple times per week if Sling TV currently has any type of discounts or deals for students like dozens of other services.
As of right now, Sling TV doesn’t offer any type of student discount, but they do have a few other offers available to help you grab a deal when you’re getting started. You can find all of the latest offers on our Sling TV promo codes page, but we will list a few offers below to help you find a discount.
Current Discounts From Sling TV
- 7-Day Free Trial – try Sling TV completely free for 7-days to see if it’s right for you. During the free trial you have complete access to the plan you choose. The free trial can usually be combined with other deals.
- Free Roku Express – get a free Roku Express streaming device when you pre-pay for one month of Sling TV.
- Plans for $20 Per Month – Sling TV offers some of the lowest prices on live TV streaming with plans starting as low as $20. You can then add on packages for more sports channels and other categories for just $5.
We will keep this page updated with any discounts as they become available. You can always take advantage of their 7-day free trial to see if it works for you. Leave any questions or comments below and we will do our best to answer them and find you a deal.
When you purchase an unlimited plan from AT&T you’ll see that there are two different choices. You can either choose the cheaper Unlimited Choice plan or the more expensive Unlimited Plus plan. Each plan has its pros and cons with one plan having more high-speed unlimited data and being more expensive while the other plan has less high-speed data, but it’s much cheaper. We break down every part of the unlimited plan options from AT&T to give you more insight into which plan is right for you.
Comparison Of Unlimited Plans and Pricing
|AT&T Unlimited Choice||AT&T Unlimited Plus|
|Data Speed||Max 3 Mpbs (Slower)||Fastest Speeds|
|Mobile Hotspot||Not Available||Yes (10GB per line)|
|more info||more info|
What’s The Difference Between The Two “Unlimited PLans”
Many customers get confused that there are two “unlimited data plans” from AT&T. The easiest way to explain the two is that they both have unlimited data, but the cheaper Unlimited Choice plan has data that’s slower than the other option. This means that if you’re streaming HD video the lower plan may buffer at times whereas the Unlimited Plus plan has the highest speeds data available and should run smooth. If you’re someone who streams a lot of videos and downloads a lot of things on their phone then you may want to opt for the Unlimited Plus plan. If you’re someone who is the average user than you should be able to get by with the Unlimited Choice plan.
The pricing of the two unlimited options is pretty simple. The Unlimited Choice plan is $60 per month and the AT&T Unlimited Plus plan is $90 per month. These prices do not include your local taxes and fees which usually run around $10 per month. In figuring out your total price you’ll also have to add the cost of your device. If you’re financing a phone through AT&T Next then this will add anywhere from $10 for a cheaper phone to $20-$30 for a newer iPhone.
Unlimited Family Plans From AT&T
The family plans are slightly different than the two individual unlimited plans featured. You will choose between the two plans available and then you’ll pay a monthly device charge for the plan you choose for each plan you add. This means that currently, you would pay the $70 per month for the Unlimited Plus plan along with $20 per device you add to your unlimited plan.
AT&T’s family plan allows you to add up to 10 devices per unlimited plan. The price doesn’t seem to change as you add more lines like some carriers, so you’ll be spending $20 per device added per month. In the fine print, it does say that after you use 22 GB’s per month on your plan that they may slow down your data speeds if your network is congested.
Deals and Discounts For Unlimited Plans
AT&T has started bundling their wireless plans with other services such as internet, streaming and more. This is one of the ways you can save on your overall costs, but they also have deals just for their wireless plans. We have an entire section for AT&T wireless deals available that’s regularly updated with deals for their unlimited plans along with deals for phones and bundles. These deals change regularly, so if you’re looking for a deal then that page is worth checking out.
You can leave your comments and questions below along with your own reviews of their unlimited plans. We will do our best to answer any questions you may have
Having an unlimited plan is a must for those who stream video and more from their phones. If your phone is the main source of your internet then you’ll need an unlimited plan that’s fast and also doesn’t break the bank. In this guide, we’ve detailed the cheapest unlimited data plans we could find that also hit all of our guidelines for fast speeds, good nationwide coverage, and an overall good value. We will update this page as new unlimited plans are available. Check out our quick guide below to find the cheapest unlimited plans with the entire guide below that for the overall best plans.
Unlimited Plans By Price (Cheapest To Most Expensive)
- $60 Per Month – AT&T Unlimited Choice Plan
- $65 Per Month – Sprint Unlimited Freedom
- $70 Per Month – T-Mobile One Unlimited Plan
- $75 Per Month – Verizon GoUnlimited
Note: These are the lowest advertised prices for unlimited data plans from the major US carriers. The T-Mobile plan also comes with all of the fees and taxes included in the price which means that for some customers the T-Mobile plan might actually be the cheapest. Instead of breaking down the thousands of different possibilities with your local taxes and fees we’ve just simply put the lowest prices we could find for these carriers. So take local taxes and fees into consideration when breaking down your total monthly price.
Best Unlimited Plan: T-Mobile One Unlimited
T-Mobile now has one plan called the “Unlimited One” plan that covers all of their lines. The price you see is the price you pay with this plan as all of the fees and taxes are included in the price. This is why the Unlimited ONE plan currently sits at the top of our list. An individual line will be $70 per month in total with 2 lines for $120, 3 lines for $140, and 4 lines for $160.
Continue reading »
If you’re an AT&T customer then you need to be taking advantage of exclusive discounts for DirecTV Now. If you’re an AT&T Wireless customer then you can get a discount on DirecTV Now to knock the price down to just $10 per month. As long as you’re on a qualifying wireless plan at AT&T you will receive the discount by simply signing up for DirecTV Now and then verifying your mobile number.
This discount will only work for the DirecTV Now streaming service and won’t work for a traditional DirecTV subscription, even though they do have other discounts for that service. The discount that knocks down the monthly price to $10 per month is for their “Live A Little” package which includes over 60 live channels and will give you almost every top channel including ESPN, HGTV, CNN and more.
As of right now, you’ll also receive HBO for free when you activate this deal. Other channel packages are still available with the AT&T discount and the discount will simply give you $25 off the monthly price of each. You can find more information and discounts by using the link to their website below.
Most people will use a few different live TV streaming services before deciding on the best one for their situation. If you’ve already tried out Sling TV then you may want to give these alternatives a quick try. We’ve compiled a list of the best alternatives to Sling TV which include streaming services which offer live TV streaming along with numerous other features like on-demand viewing and DVR. Most of the services do offer a free trial which makes it easy to figure out whether it’s the right choice for you.
Quick Review Of Alternatives To Sling TV
- DirecTV Now
- Youtube TV
- Hulu Live TV
- PS Vue
- Skinny Bundles (Cable)
You can find a quick guide to each service below with more information.
DirecTV Now is one of the main competitors to Sling TV. They offer all of the same popular channels with a few different plans to choose from starting at $35 per month. DirecTV Now has all of the top networks along with just about every major sports channels within their base package. If you’re an AT&T customer you’ll receive a big discount on their monthly price along with HBO included for free. Overall DirecTV Now is very similar to Sling TV in many ways and is something you may want to try out (especially if you’re an AT&T customer) as they offer a 7-day free trial for all new customers.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV is, of course, the plan of Hulu that has dozens of channels of live television. The great thing about Hulu with live TV is that you get the streaming channels of live programming along with the entire catalog to stream old shows and movies that you would get with a basic Hulu plan. The live TV plan is currently $39.99 with channels such as ESPN, CNN, HGTV, FS1, Fox News, ABC and many more. If you’re a new customer you can get two weeks free of most Hulu plans along with a week free of the live TV option.
Youtube TV is a highly-reviewed alternative to Sling TV brought to you buy Youtube/Google. They have almost every major channel for live TV including every major sports network along with HGTV, Food Network, CNN and dozens more. The only downside is that Youtube TV is only currently available in select markets throughout the United States. The price is on par with most of the other alternatives starting at $35 per month.
If you own a PlayStation then you probably already know about PlayStation Vue. Contrary to what many think, you can actually use this TV streaming service on numerous devices outside of the PS4 including Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and many more. PS Vue has one of the most expensive starting packages at $39.99, but they do allow you to have 5 simultaneous streams which is ideal for a larger family or multiple people sharing the service. They’re currently offering a 5-day free trial for any of their plans.
Cable Skinny Bundles
In order to stream any type of video content, you’ll need internet. As the price of internet increases as more customers ditch cable, you may want to look at some of the “skinny bundles” available from your internet provider. Skinny bundle simply means a cable package that has a small number of basic channels and not much else. Not every provider will offer these deals, but places like Comcast Xfinity offer a skinny bundle for just $18 per month if you’re also a broadband subscriber. You can find any available deals and compare prices on cable bundles by following the link provided.
Downgrade or Upgrade Your Sling TV Plan
Sling TV has numerous plans and options available that most competitors currently don’t have. This means that you can choose your base plan along with an add-on depending on whether you watch sports, home design and cooking shows, and so on. If Sling TV is too expensive for you or you’re not happy with the channels then take a look at all of your plan options. The plans start at just $20 per month and then you can add on whatever extras you want such as sports, news, kids, lifestyle and more. So if the other alternatives mentioned don’t do it for you then you may want to just try out different packages already offered by Sling TV to see what works best for your unique viewing preferences.
This guide will be regularly updated with alternatives to Sling TV.
Comcast Xfinity is one of the most popular providers of cable, internet, and home phone. The monthly price you pay for these services is probably one of your largest expenses and the prices of these services across the board always seem to be going up. This is why we’ve made this quick guide to help you lower your Comcast Xfinity bill with a few different steps so you can still have the same great service for less.
Continue reading »
If you have DirecTV and you’re looking for an alternative then you’ve come to the right place. Many customers start with DirecTV and then because of the jump in price after the first year or bad signal in their area might have a better experience elsewhere. We’ve broken down a few of the best alternatives below with everything from live TV streaming services such as DirecTV Now and Sling TV to cable providers and more. This list will keep updating as we find other alternatives and competitors.
If you’re simply wanting to ditch DirecTV for a cable/satellite alternative then you may want to check our DirecTV Now. DirecTV Now is DirecTV’s cable alternative where you can still stream all of your favorite shows with just an internet connection. They have all of the major networks including ABC, Fox, ESPN, HGTV and dozens of other channels depending on the package you choose. You will receive a 7-day free trial to check out their service with plans starting as low as $35 per month. Use the link below to find any deals available.
Website: DirecTVNow.com or DirecTV Now Promo Codes
Sling TV is similar to DirecTV as you can stream all of your favorite shows and channels with just an internet connection. You can get live channels on Sling TV including CNN, Fox, ABC, ESPN, HGTV, Disney Channel and dozens more. Their plans start at just $20 per month and they also offer a free trial. You can find more information about Sling TV packages, channels, and prices by following the link below to their website.
Website: SlingTV.com or Sling TV Promo Codes
Indoor TV Antenna
An antenna will help you gain a few of your basic channels without having to pay for anything other than an antenna to stick on your wall or near your closest window. You can use a free website like AntennaWeb to see what channels are available in your zip code. This may not be entirely accurate, but it will give you some idea of what channels you can receive with an antenna. We’ve linked the best TV antenna’s as reviewed by Amazon below, but you can also check out the best TV antennas as reviewed by TheWireCutter. The indoor TV antennas range in price from $20 to $50.
Website: Best TV Antennas at Amazon
Your Local Cable Provider (Comcast Xfinity, Charter Spectrum, etc)
The cable provider in your area may have deals available when you bundle your existing internet or sign up for a new plan. A lot of cable providers, such as Comcast, now have what is called a skinny bundle. This is for those who may just need a few channels and don’t want the expenses of having 300 channels you don’t watch. You’ll still have to watch for a price increase after the first or second year, but you can save some money in the meantime and get all of the channels you need. You can follow the link below to compare all of the options from your local provider. The quick quote is free and only takes a couple minutes to find some of the lowest prices available.
Link: Compare Cable, Internet, and More
Leave all of your comments and questions below. We will do our best to help you find an alternative to DirecTV or help you find deals for existing users at DirecTV.
Over the past year, AT&T has unveiled many new ways for customers to save money and have more options when it comes to their wireless plans. This means that you’re no longer stuck with just a few options when buying your new phone and looking through plans. AT&T Next is one of those
Continue reading »
If you’re thinking about switching to AT&T then you may want to take advantage of one of the best deals we’ve seen. AT&T is currently offering a deal to up to $650 in credits per line when you switch to AT&T and trade in your old device. You’ll then have to get a new device along with your plan through AT&T Next. Once you’ve done all this you’ll be eligible for the $650 in credits that will go towards paying your early termination fees and more. You can find all of the details by following that link. This is a limited time offer, but there’s no exact date when it will end.
The deal works by purchasing a new device using AT&T Next, signing up for a new line, and porting your number over to AT&T from another carrier. Once you’ve received your new device you’ll have to trade in your own device to AT&T. Once you’ve done all this you’ll have to send in the final bill from your previous carrier. AT&T provides all of this information their website with step-by-step instructions.
Along with this deal they also have offers to get the latest iPhone and Samsung Galaxy devices at a discount when you trade-in your old device and sign up for a new line or upgrade your line. Some of those phone deals will work alongside the offer to switch.
Also Check Out: AT&T Promo Codes and Coupons
If you have any questions about this offer you can leave them below. We will do our best to give you the most information on this offer that helps you switch to AT&T from their competitors including Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint and more. This is a limited time offer and may expire at any time.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are two of the best times to find deals on Bowflex products and this year is no different. Bowflex has a large selection of deals and sales available for their popular products including the Max Trainer, HVT, TreadClimber, accessories, and select treadmills. You can find discounts of up to $700 off the Max Trainer and TreadClimber along with rare discounts for their treadmills of up to $100. Browse all of the latest deals below as they become available on the Bowflex website.
Continue reading »
Blue Apron is one of the best ways to get high-quality meals delivered and their Black Friday deals can help you get this for even less. They have a few deals available during Black Friday with one deal that is usually always available to new customers as well as their main deal which will give you $50 off in total for any new Blue Apron plan purchased.
You can find all of their best Black Friday deals below. We will update these sales as we find them.
Best Blue Apron Black Friday Deals, Coupons, and Sales:
- $25 Off First Two Deliveries (Click To Activate Coupon) – sign up for Blue Apron through this link to receive $25 off each of your first two orders. This is their major Black Friday deal and one of the best overall discounts we’ve seen for Blue Apron. This will give you a total of $50 off and can be used towards the two-person of family meal delivery plans. This is a limited time offer for new customers only. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout
- find more deals from Blue Apron
This page will be updated as we find more deals. All of the deals above seem to be for new customer only. If you have any questions about these deals or want to share a deal you found for Blue Apron then leave it in the comments below.
Eight Mattress has numerous Black Friday deals and sales available to help you save big on their smart mattresses. They have a few different deals available, but the best deals include up to $100 off select mattresses along with a $100 Amazon gift card. This deal will not only help you save on your mattress but also give you some money at Amazon to spend on holiday shopping or to simply spend on yourself. We’ve compiled a list of the best Black Friday deals for Eight below which include a mix of deals on mattresses and bedding from their official website along with retailers like Walmart and Amazon.
Best Deals and Discounts For Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- $100 Off + $100 Amazon Gift Card (Click To Activate) – continue through the link provided to discover this deal in which you can get $100 off your order of popular mattresses from Eight along with a $100 Amazon gift card.
- $125 Off Sleep Trackers – get an instant $125 off sleep trackers when purchased through the official EightSleep.com website.
- Take 25% Off Accessories – get 25% off accessories including the foundation, adjustable pillows, and all organic sheets.
- 25% Off Eight Mattresses At Amazon – if you purchase your Eight mattress at Amazon you’ll receive up to 25% off. They also have a Black Friday offer for 35%
off their sleep trackers.
- Eight Mattress Deals at Walmart – find exclusive deals on Eight Mattress and sleep solution at Walmart with free shipping on most purchases.
Financing is available for mattress purchases from Eight Sleep with promotions such as 0% APR for 18 months when paid in full by the end of the payment period. You’ll also always have free shipping and free returns for any purchase from their official website.
This list of deals will be updated as we find any major discounts worth posting. You can add your questions, comments, and deals we may not have found below.
WP Engine, one of the leading WordPress hosting companies, has a top selection of Black Friday deals and coupons to help you save big. They always have a great selection of Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts (Cyber Weekend). Deals in the past have included multiple free months as well as coupons for up to 50% off your hosting. This is one of the best times of the year to purchase web hosting for your business or website. You can find all of the best deals below as we find them. All of these deals go live on November 22nd.
Best Deals For Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- 35% Off Your First Payment – click to link to activate this offer and then put in the code shown at the top of that page at checkout. This offer is in addition to the 2 months free you will receive automatically with any new hosting plan. So when you apply this code and prepay for the year you can essentially get up to 5 months of free hosting when compared to the regular price. This coupon will expire on November 30th at midnight and is for new customers only.
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: Up To $600 Off – click the link to activate this offer to receive up to $600 off your first month of hosting. This deal changes depending on what plan you choose. This is a Pre-Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale that will expire on November 22nd. Once this deal is expired you should be able to take advantage of similar deals on this page.
This page will be updated with all of the best deals and coupon codes as they’re released. This is one of the best ways to save on WP Engine throughout the entire year so if you’re thinking about purchasing their hosting then now is a great time.
Hayneedle has a huge selection of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales that can help you save on their furniture and home decor. Hayneedle always has huge discounts on their Black Friday sales with a top selection when compared to their competition. The Black Friday sale at Hayneedle will start on November 30th and end on November 27th at midnight. We will update this page with all of the best deals as they’re made available and then will update the page again during Cyber Monday with any new deals.
Latest Deals and Sales
- Cyber Monday Coupon For Up To 20% Off (Click To Activate) – click the link to activate this offer then put in the code CYBER10 to receive between 10% and 20% off at checkout. This is their Cyber Monday coupon which should work until midnight on Cyber Monday.
- Discover The Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals – continue through the link to access all of the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals from Hayneedle. These deal will start around Thanksgiving Day and go until Cyber Monday at midnight.
- Up To 30% Off Bedroom and Living Room Furniture – get up to 30% off select living room and bedroom furniture during this sale. This includes major discounts on couches, entertainment centers, TV consoles, beds, bedroom sets and more.
- $100 Off KitchenAid – click the link to activate this offer in which you’ll receive an instant $100 off KitchenAid items including their popular mixer.
- Extra 10% Off Patio Furniture Sets – you can grab an extra 10% off the marked price of most patio and outdoor furniture sets listed on their website. This is 10% extra with no coupon code required.
- 20% Off Bedding with Coupon Code – click the link and use the code BEDDING20 at checkout to receive an extra 20% off the listed price of most bedding.
- Up To 70% Off Clearance and Sale Items – the clearance and sales section has even deeper discounts this time of year with up to 70% off select items such as mixers, pet supplies, fitness equipment, pillows, bedding, office furniture and much more. You can browse this section by following the link. Some coupons may not work with clearance purchases.
- Sign Up For Special Offers – sign up for the official Hayneedle email newsletter through this link to get early access to Black Friday sales and other deep discounts.
Continue reading »
Nectar Mattress is set to have numerous deals and sales on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The brand famous for their affordable and comfortable mattresses should have some deals to get their products even cheaper. As always, your mattresses should ship for free to most locations within the United States. We will do our best to keep this page up to date with all of the best deals and sales available to help you save.
Latest Deals and Sales
- $125 Off + 2 Free Pillows – use this link to activate an offer in which you’ll receive an instant $125 off your purchase total along with two free pillows. This is a limited time offer.
- Extra $100 Off Select Mattresses – use this link to activate an offer in which you’ll receive an exta $100 off your mattress purchase when you use the promo code NECTAR100 at checkout.
- Free Shipping And Free Returns – This isn’t a Black Friday deal, but we wanted to let potential customers know that all Nectar Mattresses come with free shipping and free returns. They also have a lifetime warranty and a 365 night trial.
- find more deals – continue through the link to find all of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales listed on their website.
How Much Can You Save On Your Mattress?
Not every deal you see on Black Friday and Cyber Monday is going to be good so it’s always great to do some research. The deals and coupons we’ve seen on Black Friday at Nectar Mattress will save you money when compared to the regular price of their mattresses. You can usually find some type of coupon code to help you save some money on their mattresses, but there are a few more deals and options during Black Friday than a regular sale.
When you purchase a Nectar Mattress during this sale the same free shipping and “Forever Warranty” should still apply unless otherwise noted. As we noted before, we will do our best to keep this page updated with all of the best deals they have available from Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Leave any questions or comments you have about this sale below.
Sling TV usually has a few deals running during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, this year looks to be no different. The popular streaming service is known for being a low-price cable alternative and with these deals, you can hopefully save even more. We will post all of their best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals below as we receive them. In the past, these deals have been for everything from a free streaming device with any Sling TV package to major discounts on their monthly prices. Browse the latest deals below that we’ll be updating throughout this shopping weekend.
Continue reading »
Ashley Furniture has over a dozen great deals for Black Friday to help you save on all types of furniture and home decor. We’ve seen discounts of up to 50% off select items so far with dozens of other sales. These sales include everything from tables and TV stands to bedding, mattresses, coffee tables, chairs and more. They also have great deals on financing at 0% interest with no minimum purchase on select items. Browse all of the best deals and sales as we find them below.
Continue reading »
DirecTV Now has multiple deals and promotions available for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. There’s a mix of deals available including free devices with purchase of select plans, a month free of DirecTV Now with the purchase of a Roku, and other discounts for the service. You can find all of the latest deals we’ve found below. We will update this page as all of the deals are made available. Most of the deals can be activated by simply clicking the corresponding link.
Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals For DirecTV Now
- Free Roku Streaming Stick with One Month Prepay – you can get a free Roku Streaming Stick when you prepay for just one month of DirecTV Now. This works for any plan and then you’ll get your Roku device (a $49 value) in the mail.
- Get a 4K Apple TV (32 GB) for $0 with 4-month prepay of DIRECTV NOW – Prepay for 4-months of DirecTV Now and get a 4K Apple TV (32 GB) for free. This is a value of $179 for free. Continue through the link for more information on how you can get your free 4K Apple TV.
- $25 Off Base Package ($10 For First Month) – Follow the link and put in the promo code shown on that page to get your first month for $10. This is $25 off the regular price for their plans. This offer is only available for a limited time.
- One Month Of DirecTV Now Free (via Roku) – When you purchase select Roku devices you will receive a free month of DirecTV Now automatically.
Continue reading »
If you were thinking about buying a new mattress at Nest Bedding then during their Black Friday sale is the best time. Nest has a few coupons available to help you save on their mattresses and bedding as well as a couple sales on individual products. The major discount from Nest seems to be an extra 5% off coupon on top of all of their sales already in existence. The great thing about these coupon codes is they will work on Black Friday and Cyber Monday plus the sale doesn’t seem to expire until the first of the year. The coupon code that’s a part of this sale should work for the entire shopping weekend and looks to be valid up until New Year’s day. Browse all of the best deals and coupons we’ve found below.
Best Deals and Coupons for Black Friday and Cyber Monday At Nest Bedding
- 5% When You Bundle + 5% Off Using Coupon Code – bundle your mattresses with other bedding from Nest and receive an instant 5% off your total. Then at checkout you can put in the code DREAMED to take another 5% off that total. This is a limited time offer, click the link to find more information on how you can activate this deal.
- 5% Off All Purchases (Click To Activate) – follow the link provided and then put in the code NEST5 at checkout to activate this offer to receive 5% off all products purchased throughout the entire NestBedding.com website.
- 0% Financing Of Mattresses and Furniture – take advantage of the big discounts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday then take advantage of financing deals where you can get 0% APR and pay for your cheaper mattresses over time instead of all at once. Some restrictions appl.
We will update this page with all of the best deals and coupon codes we can find on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you have a question about any of the deals you can leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer them.
Black Friday is one of the best times of the year to buy Ray-Ban glasses and sunglasses. This year there are a ton of great deals available with up to 50% off the regular price at the official Ray-Ban store along with deals from Amazon and other retailers. This page will be updated with all of the best deals available as we find them. All of the deals below start on November 22nd and end on November 27th at midnight.
Best Ray-Ban Deals and Sales For Black Friday
- 50% Off Select Styles (click to activate deal) – click the link to activate this offer in which you’ll receive 50% off select styles. This sale requires no coupon code and the prices should be shown at half-off when you go through the link provided. This sale ends on November 27th at midnight.
- Half-Off Wayfarer Sunglasses – get select colors and models of the classic Ray-Ban Wayfarers for half off the regular price during this sale. Click the link to activate this offer that ends on November 27th.
- Up To 20% Off At Amazon + Free 2-Day Shipping – at Amazon you can get up to 20% off the regular price along with free two-day shipping for Amazon Prime members.
This page will be updated as we find more deals. The best deals are usually through the official Ray-Ban website where they’ve had discounts of up to half-off the original price. Always be careful when purchasing Ray-Ban’s from anywhere other than their official website. If you have any questions about these deals you can leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer them.
Straight Talk has a great selection of deals available for Black Friday and Cyber Monday with some of the largest discounts we’ve seen so far on the iPhone. Straight Talks deals range from big discounts on their unlimited data plans and 30% off bundles to iPhones for as low as $70 when you purchase them with a data plan. Browse all of the best deals we’ve found below.
Best Deals We’ve Found So Far
- 30% Off Phone Bundles Sitewide (click to activate) – click the link and then put in the code ST30OFF at checkout to receive 30% off phone and data plan bundles throughout the entire website. This should work on almost all purchases and will give you an instant 30% off.
- iPhone 7 + An Unlimited Plan For $65/month – for just $65 per month you can get an unlimited data plan with an iPhone 7 when you finance your device through Straight Talk. You must finance the device and also have an unlimited data plan in order to receive this discount. You can find more details through the link provided.
- iPhone 5S for only $70 w/ promo code – get the iPhone 5s for only $70 when you put in the promo code found by clicking the link provided. This code knocks the price down to just $70 which is one of the lowest prices we’ve seen for this device by far. It does require a plan be purchased along with the phone in order to receive the discount. This phone has free overnight shipping also included.
- Phone 6 32GB Grey ONLY $129 (Reg. $399) – grab an iPhone 6 from the Straight Talk store for only $129 during this sale. The phone retailers for $399 so this is a rare discount on an iPhone from their store.
- Unlimited Plan Discount: $55 Per Month – take advantage of this discount on their unlimited plan to receive 15 GB’s of unlimited data for only $55 per month.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 $149.99 (Retails for $399) – save on the Samsung Galaxy S6 with prices starting as low as $149.99. This is a discount of around $250 off the regular price during this sale.
- Free Overnight Shipping – get free overnight shipping on most orders throughout the entire website. The overnight shipping deal should be shown at checkout and does not require any sort of promo code.
- find more deals at StraightTalk.com
If you have any questions about these deals or know of better deals for Straight Talk you can leave them in the comments below. Most of the deals have already been released for this year’s major sales, but we will continue to update this page as we find any deals worthy of including.
Verizon Wireless usually has a few deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday that make it worth checking out. The deals range from big discounts on phones when you sign up for a new plan to big discounts on accessories like cases and Bluetooth speakers as well as devices like the iPad. This year is no different with a solid lineup of deals available to help you save on popular phones like the iPhone 8 and Google Pixel 2 as well as top accessories. You can find all of the sales below as they become available.
Best Deals and Sales For Black Friday Through Cyber Monday
- View All of Verizon’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals (Click Here) – click the link to be taken to the Verizon Wireless page where they list all of the latest Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. This link will send you directly to their deals page.
- 50% Off Select Android Phones – get up to 50% off select Android phones in the Verizon store. Device payment and unlimited plan required. This includes 50% off the Google Pixel 2 along with other top Android devices.
- $100 Off Select Phones – get $100 off select devices when you click this link and put in the promo code VZWDEAL at checkout.
- Up To 50% Off Google Pixel 2 – get up to 50% off the regular price of the Google Pixel 2 from Verizon with eligible trade-in and new line addition.
- $150 Off iPad’s – grab an instant $150 off select models of the iPad for a limited time during Black Friday. Supplies may be limited.
Almost all of the deals above, other than the deals for accessories, require a new line addition unless otherwise noted. Most of the deals expire on November 26th at midnight.
Also Check Out: Verizon Promo Codes For Free Activation, Trade-In’s and More
Sample Deals From Past Years
- $100 Off Android Phones – Get $100 off the retail price of most Android phones sold through their website. You’re still also eligible for up to $300 in trade-in credits when you sell back your old phone when purchasing.
- $50 Off Parrot AR Drone – You will receive an instant discount of $50 off the Parrot AR Drone when you purchase in-store or online during Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
- $50 Off Beats Solo2 wireless on-ear headphones – The Beats Solo2 headphones will be $50 off throughout the weekend. Free shipping is also included on most purchases.
- $300 Back To Use Towards iPhone 6s – When you trade in your old phone you can get up to $300 in credits to use towards the purchase of an iPhone 6s.
- $50 Off Mophie Powerstation – You can find a $50 off sale on the Mophie Powerstation to make sure your phone is always charged up. This is one of the largest discounts we’ve seen on this battery from Mophie.
- Free Overnight Shipping – Receive free overnight shipping on all phone purchases as well as select accessories throughout Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Get $500 when you switch, trade in your smartphone & buy the Samsung GS6 – When you switch to Verizon Wireless from another wireless provider and trade in your existing cell phone you can get up to $500. You must also purchase the new Samsung Galaxy S6 in order for this promotion to be valid. You can find more information through the link.
Continue reading »
Black Friday at Zales is one of the best times to save on their jewelry no matter if you’re buying it for yourself or someone special. They have a small selection of Black Friday deals and sales available that can help you save throughout the entire website as well as sales for even deeper discounts on select items. All of the deals we have available are for their online store and won’t work in-store for any Zales location. Browse all of the best deals we’ve found below.
- Up To 50% Off Select Purchases (click to activate) – follow the link to activate this offer for 50% off select items during their Black Friday sale. This includes dozens of items including necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more. Free shipping is included on all of these sales.
- Up To $500 Off Popular Items – get huge discounts on popular products at Zales with up to $500 off the original price during this sale. Select items can also be combined with a promo code for even more savings. Discover the best deals we’ve found through this link. These items listed have some of the largest discounts we’ve seen on any Zales jewelry on their website or in-store.
- 30% to 50% Off Everything – get 30% to 50% off everything within the Zales store online during their massive Black Friday sale. These discounts are exclusive to their online store.
- Extra 15% Off Winter Jewelry – use the promo code ZWINTER15AFF at checkout to receive an extra 15% off winter jewerly as shown on the page once you’ve clicked through the link provided. There are some exclusions and any eligible winter jewelry will show that it’s eligible for this extra discount.
- 10% Off Blue Topaz Jewelry – get an instant 10% off their popular Blue Topaz jewerly when you follow this link and use the code ZBLTOPAZ10AFF at checkout
- Free Shipping On All Orders (no minimum) – get free shipping on all of the sales during Black Friday and Cyber Monday with no minimum required.
- find more Black Friday deals at Zales.com here
We will do our best to keep this page updated with all of the best deals from Zales. Almost all of these deals come with free shipping and should still be available for financing at the discounted price. If you have any questions about these deals or know of Black Friday deals that we don’t have listed here you can leave them in the comments below.
Find all of AT&T’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals here which should include a large selection of great deals that you can take advantage of online as well as in-store. They have Black Friday deals for the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus along with big discounts on accessories and other phones. There’s also a few deals for new customers looking to get a discount on their data plan with a promotion that gives you up to $650 to switch. Browse all of the deals and sales below as we find them.
Best Deals and Sales
- Up To $650 To Switch – new customers can get up to $600 to switch to AT&T from another carrier. You’ll still be eligible for all of the other deals as well. Continue through the link to get all of the information.
- Buy One iPhone 8, Get One Free – when you purchase an iPhone 8 you can get another iPhone 8 for free. Both phones must be activated with AT&T Next and data plans. Click the link to activate this offer.
- Free Samsung Galaxy S8 with Purchase – just like the iPhone deal, you can purchase one Samsung Galaxy S8 at regular price and receive another free. You must activate the devices with new data plans to be eligible.
- Unlimited Plans For $40 Per Month – you can get an unlimited data plan starting at just $40 per month during this sale.
Sample Of Deals From Previous Years
- Up To 50% Off Select Bluetooth Speakers – You can find discounts of up to 50% off popular Bluetooth speakers sold through the accessories section of their online store as well as find these deals in-store.
- Free Samsung Gear S – Get the Samsung Gear S for free with a two year agreement. Free shipping is also included with your purchase.
- iPhone 5s For Free – Get the iPhone 5s for free with a two year agreement. Get other deals for the iPhone on their website. This includes discounts as well as $0 down offers.
- Sign Up For Exclusive Black Friday Deals – When you sign up using your email on the AT&T wireless website you can receive many exclusive Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals that aren’t publicly available on their website.
Continue reading »
T-Mobile has yet another year of great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals and sales available. They’ve announced multiple deals that include a free iPhone 8 as well as discounts on their data plans and popular devices. You can find all of the latest deals below as we receive them. Most of these deals are for new customers, those adding a new line, or those upgrading to a new plan unless otherwise noted.
Latest Deals and Sales
- Buy an iPhone 7, 7Plus, 8, 8 Plus and Gift One Free – when you purchase an iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus you can gift one for free via a mail-in rebate. Continue through the link to activate this offer and find more information.
- Buy one Samsung Galaxy, get one to gift with new line added via prepaid MasterCard – when you purchase select Samsung Galaxy models you can get one to gift when you add a new line with a prepaid mastercard.
- Save an additional $100 off select smartphones with promo code – you can receive an additional $100 off select phone purchases when you click this link and put in the code MAGENTA at checkout.
- $150 Back In Bill Credits When You Finance An iPad – finance an iPad with T-Mobile with a plan of 6 GB’s or higher to receive an instant $150 in bill credits.
- More Black Friday and Cyber monday Deals – continue through this link to find the full selection of T-Mobile deals that we didn’t feature here or simply missed. These deals change regularly.
Example Deals From Past Black Friday Sales
- iPhone 7 for $0 – Get the iPhone 7 for $0 when you trade in an eligible smartphone and sign up for T-Mobile One. Follow the link for more information.
- Switch and get $800 – Switch to T-Mobile from Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T and get up to $800 to purchase a new device and pay your early termination fees. Follow the link for more information on how you can get money to switch as well as take advantage of other Cyber Monday deals in combination with switching to T-Mobile.
- Buy 2 Lines, Get 2 Lines Free – The top deal we’ve seen so far from a wireless company during the holiday shopping season is this. You can get two lines for free when you add two lines to your data plan. This also works for existing customers who already have two lines on their shared data plan. All of these lines are for unlimited data. You can find more details by following the link as there is some fine print.
- Free Samsung Galaxy S7 – Get a Samsung Galaxy S7 for free during this Cyber Monday sale. All you need to do is to sign up for a T-Mobile plan and trade in your old device. This is a limited time offer.
- Up To $700 To Switch – T-Mobile will help pay your early termination fees and give you big discounts on a new phone when you switch from another provider.
Continue reading »
DJI has a lot of great deals this year for Black Friday and Cyber Monday for the Mavic Pro, Spark, Osmo Mobile, DJI Goggles and more. The discounts range from $50 to $150 off your drone and accessories as well as offers for free gifts along with your purchase. You can find all of the deals below as they become available. Most of these deals start on November 21st and end on Cyber Monday.
Best Deals and Sales For DJI
- $100 Off DJI Spark – get an instant $100 off the DJI Spark by following the link provided. This knocks the spark down to the lowest price we’ve seen so far ($399). This deal ends on November 27th.
- $150 Off Mavic Pro Fly More Combo – follow the link to activate this offer to receive $150 off the Mavic Pro Fly Combo. No coupon required. This deal ends on November 27th.
- Free Gifts With Purchase Of Phantom 4 – get free gifts such as an extra battery, landing pad, and MicroSD card when you purchase a Phantom 4 or Phantom 4 Advanced.
- $100 Off Osmo Mobile and Osmo Mobile Silver – during this sale you can get $100 off the Osmo Mobile and Osmo Mobile Silver with no promo code required. This is one of the cheapest prices we’ve seen in the Osmo Mobile.
- $50 Off Mavic Pro Alpine White Combo – get a quick $50 off the Mavic Pro Alpine White Combo package during this Black Friday sale.
- $50 Off DJI Goggles – get DJI Goggles for $50 off the regular price during this Black Friday and Cyber Monday discount.
- find more deals for DJI here
Most of these offers are available now and will be ending on Cyber Monday unless otherwise noted. Free shipping is also available on almost all products.
Continue reading »
Many times just finding a few coupons and sales isn’t enough. On certain products, you simply don’t want to spend the price currently advertised so you wait it out hoping that next time you check it will be lower in price. There’s an entire suite of tools out there for price tracking that makes this process simple. No matter if you’re looking to buy the product on Amazon or other retailers, you can get alerts when the price drops to the level you want as well as discover historical pricing to see if the price you want could realistically happen.
Continue reading »
Sports fans occasionally find their teams playing on secondary sports networks like FS2 (Fox Sports 2) that aren’t included in most basic cable packages. We detail all best ways to stream FS2 without a cable plan and compare the pricing and quality of their streams. A lot of the streaming services available offer a free trial ranging from 5 to 7 days and you can cancel at any time. Browse the information below to find the best place to stream your game on FS2 without having a cable plan.
Continue reading »
The MLB World Series this year, just like most other years, is on Fox. If you don’t have traditional cable then there are a few different options to be able to stream the games with a lot of deals and free trials available. We detail our opinion below on the best ways to stream the World Series if you don’t have cable with options like DirecTV Now, Sling TV and more. Remember that some of these services give you access to the Fox Go Sports app as well. For some people, you can access Fox by using a TV antenna, but this is for just a few markets within the US. Find the best streaming service below to watch the World Series from beginning clear through game 7.
Continue reading »
The Apple Watch 3 is the first watch from Apple that has a cellular connection and can be added to your data plan. This means that every carrier will have different prices and plans when it comes to getting your phone set up on your existing data plan. We’ve broken down all of the Apple Watch plans and pricing below from Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint. We’ve also included any promotions and waived fees currently available. This page will update as we have more information on these plans and any deals available.
Verizon Apple Watch Data Plans – $10 Per Month
Verizon Wireless currently has the Apple Watch plans at $10 per month when added to an existing data plan. This is essentially their added device fee to any Verizon shared data plan. As of right now, they’re offering a promotion to receive your first three months for free which will offset their activation fee of $30 per device.
AT&T Apple Watch Data Plans – $10 Per Month
AT&T has a similar deal as Verizon where you’ll pay $10 per new Apple Watch added to your plan with cellular with NumberSync. AT&T is also giving three months free, but they’re also waiving their $25 activation fee.
T-Mobile Apple Watch Data Plans – $10 Per Month
T-Mobile will also have the Apple Watch at $10 per month when accompanied by an eligible data plan. Outside of the monthly price, we can’t find any other information on what promotions they will have available. T-Mobile usually has a great selection of promotions with new products and plans so you can bet there will be something comparable with other carriers. We will update as we find more information.
Sprint Apple Watch Data Plans – $10 Per Month (with Auto Pay)
Sprint will have the watch data plan for $15 per month and with auto pay, you’ll receive $5 off. This knocks the price down to the $10 per month that all of the other major carriers are advertising. You will also receive three months for free and the activation fee is waived for this device.
Apple Watch Prices And Deals
The price of the watch itself starts at $399 for the cellular version and goes up from there depending on the band you choose. On the Apple website, you won’t find any discounted prices, but some of the carriers will have deals and financing available. We’ve already noted a few of the deals above with things like 3 months free and waived activation fees. There are other rumored promotions for the Apple Watch 3 when you also purchase an iPhone 8, 8 Plus, or X (10). We will update this page as we find more deals for the watch and any discounted pricing outside of financing offers.
If you’re a student, one of the best and easiest ways to save at Straight Talk is with your student discount. Straight Talk already has some of the cheapest unlimited data plans around and with the student discount, you’ll be able to take an extra 10% off the price of your phone. All you need to do to activate this discount is go to their website and then verify that you’re
Continue reading »
T-Mobile has been expanding all of their discounts and deals recently with the latest being a great senior discount. The T-Mobile senior discount will give seniors (55+) a discount of about 50% off the regular price of their plans. The deal is you’ll receive two lines of unlimited data, talk, and text for just $60 per month plus the cost of your devices. This is 50% off the regular price of $120 per month you would pay if you weren’t eligible for this discount. The $60 per month includes all taxes and fees but doesn’t cover the cost of your purchased phones (usually an extra $25+ per month per phone from all carriers).
This deal is one of the best we’ve seen as far as discounts on the actual data plan as it’s rare that a wireless brand would discount their plans that heavily. Also, the fact that the age to get the senior discount is only 55 years old should open it up to millions of customers. This is the best deal as of right now for any couple 55 or over that’s looking for a plan and has good coverage in their area. Before switching to T-Mobile from another carrier you’ll want to make sure that the coverage is good in your area.
What You Need To Know About T-Mobile’s Senior Discount
- $60 per month for two unlimited data lines. Price for two is $60 per month. This is 50% off the regular monthly price. The price includes all taxes and fees.
- Unlimited everything plan. The plan included with the senior discount is the T-Mobile One Plan. This is the plan that everyone who has T-Mobile is on and includes unlimited talk, text, and data.
- Available in-store only. This deal is only available in-store. This means you’ll have to find a local T-Mobile store in order to currently sign up for one of these offers. This may change in the future.
More: Discover the best senior cell phone plans in our guide.
We’re not sure how long T-Mobile will be running this senior discount, but if it’s like their student discounts or other deals then it should be indefinite. You can visit the T-Mobile website for more information on this discount. In order to claim this discount, you will have to sign up at a T-Mobile store and show your ID to prove age. If you need more information on this data plan then you can check out our T-Mobile One plan review here. If you have any other questions or comments you can leave them in the comment section below and we will do our best to respond.
You can purchase nearly anything you need at Amazon and business purchases are no different. Amazon Business is an offering from Amazon that’s in a way Amazon Prime for business owners. The program gives you business-specific perks that include everything from exclusive discounts on office supplies to purchasing tools, shared accounts and more. You can find our entire guide and review of the Amazon Business program below.
Continue reading »
FreedomPop has just announced their Business Plans to accompany their already popular free phone plans for individuals. The FreedomPop business plan is essentially the same service, just built for small business with larger plans and the ability to purchase more compatible phones at a low price. The new business plans still have a free option with unlimited talk and text along with 2GB’s of shared data. The deal currently available at the launch is you’ll receive a month free of their 4GB’s of shared data for signing up. You can cancel their plans at any time or simply downgrade to the free plan once the
Continue reading »
FreedomPop is known for their free phone and wireless internet. In this review of FreedomPop we look at their free services and beyond to give you insights on if free and cheap is really worth it. Check out the updated guide below to help you figure out whether their services are right for you.
Quick Review: FreedomPop is a decent choice for extremely light users taking advantage of their free service and WiFi calling, but most users will not be satisfied with slower data speeds and coverage.
Continue reading »
Tello is known for its customizable no-contract plans that give you full control of your minutes, texts, and data. You can choose exactly how much you need of each to cut out things you don’t use to hopefully save some money. In this review below, we will take a look at their prepaid plans including pricing and any reviews from customers. We will do our best to keep this page updated with all of the newest information and you can always leave questions and your own reviews in the comments.
Continue reading »